Last weekend was spent exploring the streets of East London. It came to a close with me lying in a field with nothing but friends, quinoa, wine, beer and Zoe's dog Poppy.
1. Broadway Market is the place to go for food on a Saturday.
2. Home made marshmallows are LIFE.
3. I really enjoy drinking Ale.
4. Whiskey in an Americano while watching a very intense play will make you cry.
5. Flowers really cheer me up.
6. I can eat a quinoa & mixed greens salad without having an allergic reaction.
7. Wear sunscreen. You can get burnt in London, who knew?
8. I've become a dog person.